Our Returns Policy
JJ PARK would love for you to be delighted with everything you buy from us, but know that occasionally, for one reason or another, you may wish to return or exchange something.
So should the unfortunate happen and you find yourself less than satisfied with one of our lovely items (or the service you've received), please be sure to let us know within 14 days of receiving your order.
And don't despair, we won't take it personally - we'll do our best to get things quickly resolved and arrange with you to either exchange the item or give you a full refund.
Our Returns Procedure
If you stick to the following three steps the returns process should be quick and painless for us both:
- First things first - choose your reason for cancelling from the following options:
- I've changed my mind
- I ordered two sizes/colours to compare
- It's not really my colour
- It's too big
- It's too small
- It just doesn't fit right
- It doesn't look like the picture I saw online
- I'm disappointed with the quality
- You sent me the wrong item/size/colour
- What you sent me was faulty
- My order didn't arrive in time
- It's an unwanted gift
- I'd like to exchange it for something else
- Other (please specify)
- Next - let us know you want to cancel your order. Please make sure to do this within 14 days of receipt of the goods. You should detail your name, address, order number and your reason for cancelling. You can contact us in one of the following ways:
- Finally - within 14 calendar days of the date on which you told us that you wished to cancel your purchase (21 calendar days if outside the UK), send the goods you wish to return in their original condition, along with the delivery note and original packaging (if possible) to the address below. Please make sure to post your goods in appropriate packaging to ensure the items do not get damaged in transit. We would also highly recommend you use a signed for or recorded delivery service and keep the proof of postage.JJ PARK Returns
5 Oakfield Close
Bucks HP6 5TA
If you've followed the above steps correctly, we'll be able to refund your purchase within 14 days of receiving the returned goods or proof that the order has been returned, whichever is earlier. Any items returned to us must be in their original condition – if they're not, we may be unable to accept them. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
If you need some help or have any questions please contact our Customer Services department who are more than happy to help.
Postage and Packaging Fees
If you are in the European Union and you cancel your order within fourteen days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any). If you paid for premium or express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the fourteen days or if you only cancel part of your order.
Footwear: Footwear will only be accepted if returned to us unworn and in its original unmarked and undamaged box.
Swimwear and underwear: For hygiene reasons, swimwear and underwear can only be returned if the protective seal is still intact.
Personalised items: Goods that have been made to your specifications or personalised cannot be returned.